Friday, April 13, 2007

New Stuff

We've added new things to our blog's sidebar again. Right at the bottom are two new gadgets: our Facebook profiles and a map of people who have visited. The Facebook profiles are just kinda cool, you can add us to your Facebook friends easier now. Because it's so hard to do that on the site itself. And the map I stole from Brent's blog. His is much cooler though, because he's got people from all over the world on his. I only have Korea and Canada. BORING! Oh well, we can't all be as popular as Brent is.

I also would like to extend an invitation to play Blobby Volley with me. Click the link, download the game, email me and we can play over the internet. Cool, huh? Actually there's lots of games and I'm sometimes online, so if you want to play, email me.

Dawn says she wants to play too, so you can also email her and she will happily lose at Blobby Volley.

No comments: