Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Nothing all that new...

Not much is going on around here these days, mostly just the same old. A few new developments in the works, though. For one, Dawn and I are officially in the wedding party for the marraige of our good friends Ryan and Courtney. Dawn has been for a while, but I was only recently added to the official list, and it's exciting. Getting married is fun, and I don't think this wedding will be any exception to that.

Also I will (hopefully!) be starting recording of the Jordan Emmans Band very soon, with any luck this week(end). In fact I think we pretty much have to start this weekend, as Dan is leaving for holidays on the 23rd, and without a drum base to build on, things don't usually go smoothly. So that will be fun, rigging something up for recording. I haven't had the oppurtunity to do this in a while so it should be a good time. I will, of course, be posting some details in the days to come, maybe some pictures, perhaps an audio file or two. We'll see what happens I guess. In the meantime, maybe things will get exciting again soon. Dawn's been a little sick in the last couple of days, so maybe when she's feeling better. Take care everybody!

No comments: