Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Weekly post

Hey everybody, I haven't posted anything in a week, so I suppose it is time to do so. Not much is going on, things have been pretty tame lately. I posted a while ago that we were putting pictures on our Flickr page, however, I've since found a better way to host our pictures. Flickr lets you upload as many pictures as you want, but you can only display up to 200 of them. So we found MyPhotoAlbum, which lets you make different albums for your pictures, plus you can upload and display as many as you want. So all of our pictures will be at that site, though the ones on Flickr will stay on Flickr, and we still have lots of pictures at our Windows Live Space. Anyway, the point is if you want to see our pictures go to our photo album page.

I have also come up with a (belated) New Year's Resolution. I have decided that, in light of my previous post, I will record and post to my freesound account one sound effect for every day this year. That means that at the end of the year, my freesound account will have at least 365 samples, hopefully of useful stuff. Anyway, that's my goal. But if you ask about it, I'm sure I'll come up with a vague, uninteresting excuse about why it's not getting done. Just like any good resolution.

Dawn and I are also going to start going bowling. It's fun and pretty cheap here (2 bucks a game including shoe rental). Besides all that, Dawn and I are having the two newest teachers at her school over for dinner tonight. Oughta be interesting, and I'm sure I'll have something to post about that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.